Special Offer: There is an Open XML Bundle that includes everything at a discounted price! Get it here.
If you want to learn how to create charts in an Open XML spreadsheet using Open XML SDK, then you’re in the right place. In this reference manual, you will learn:
- How to create bar charts
- How to create column charts
- How to create line charts
- How to create pie charts
- How to create doughnut charts
- How to create area charts
- How to create surface charts
- How to create scatter charts
- How to create radar charts
- The difference between data series in rows of cells or in columns of cells
- What to do with empty cells in your selected data range
- How to quickly style your chart (one line of code!)
- How to create a chart title (plain text and rich text versions)
- How to make your legend and change its properties
- How to style individual chart elements (plot area, gridlines, title, legend)
- What are major and minor gridlines, and how to use them
- The difference between a category axis and a date axis
- How to create a combination chart
The price and what you get
The reference manual is composed of a PDF explaining the concepts, and (lots and) lots of source code to demonstrate those concepts. The resulting Excel files are also packaged together so you can do your own comparison. Source code is written in C#.
You can get Spreadsheet Open XML Charts for USD 35. As part of your purchase, you get 1 year of technical support.
After your purchase, you will be directed to a web page where you can immediately download the reference manual.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Within 1 year of your purchase, if you’re not satisfied with the reference manual, just let me know and I’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
There is an Open XML Bundle that includes everything at a discounted price! Get it here.